HOW TO STAND OUT?
- Experience in Google AdWords (including RLSA, DSA, Remarketing, and more)
- Experience in Google Merchant Center
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Experience in marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.We are a boutique digital marketing agency in New Jersey serving clientele mostly in the United States. The majority of our team lives in Poland. Clients look up to us for help with their digital presence and online exposure. We fulfill those needs by offering web design, web development, and online marketing (including SEO, PPC, SMM, CRO, marketing automation, email marketing, inbound marketing, and more). A majority of our clients are small businesses (up to 500 employees) in multiple industries. For last decade we were concentrated mostly on the design & development side of the business and recently started to partially transition into the digital marketing.
You are a confident individual with excellent communication skills and fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English. Your attitude is very positive. You take a problem or unknown as just another challenge. Working remotely is what you prefer as it gives you freedom (and saves time on commuting). You are the one that always goes an extra mile and is not shy of reaching out, asking for help, or proving your case.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage a variety of projects using your initiative and always keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Day to day manage projects, deadlines, and commitments.
- Create an online marketing strategy that supports the wider business objectives.
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with internal team and clients.
- Build stand-out (including provoking) campaigns to drive new brand awareness.
- Help with sales and lead-generation techniques
- Create reports of how the effectiveness of marketing activity has helped drive new business, opportunities, and awareness.
- Build and maintain Public Relations.
- Analyze, strategize, plan, and execute online marketing projects.
- Perform on-site and off-site website audits
- Setup and analyze Google Analytics and Google Search Console data.
- Perform keyword research.
- Plan, delegate, publish and syndicate the content.
- Present and discuss reports and next project phases with internal team and clients.
- At least 5 years experience in online marketing
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English (a must)
- Strong communication and grammar skills
- Experience in project management
- Strong knowledge of online marketing (SEO, PPC, SMM, etc.)
- Believe in White-hat SEO practices only
- Good understanding of marketing terms (e.g. ROI, KPI, ROAS, CPC, CPA, CPV, etc.)
- Understand the concept of Inbound Marketing
- Experience in outreach and link building
- Desire to do marketing differently, building and maintaining campaigns with long-lasting results
- Great at planning and obsessive with detail
- Analytical mind and passion for building stories through data
- Passionate about social media and content
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize with little oversight