Klient serwisu GoldenLine
Senior User Experience Designer - Kraków
|Nazwa firmy||CAPGEMINI POLSKA SP. Z O.O.|
|Stanowisko||Senior User Experience Designer|
Capgemini’s in-house agency, EDGE Creative, has over 40 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join us and help us create compelling and engaging web experiences for Capgemini and its clients – some of the biggest brands in the world.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Senior User Experience Designer will work in a global team with the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. The successful candidate will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from basic landing pages and small websites, through to client-facing mobile applications and proprietary productivity tools for some of the world’s biggest companies.
What will be required from you:
- Apply your expertise and knowledge of UX and UI related technologies across web and mobile
- Work closely both internally within the project team and externally with our stakeholders leading the UX strategic vision of project work
- Lead the dialog around user research, end-user requirements and business requirements
- Define, request and incorporate data from multiple sources (business requirements technical constraints, research, analytics etc.) to appropriately inform design decisions
- Quickly visualize concepts through sketching and/or other rapid prototyping methods
- Communicate and present UX deliverables (prototypes, wireframes, workflows, etc.) to internal work teams and to clients
- Working with developers and QA team to assess the feasibility of implementing solutions and providing continuous support during development and implementation.
- Working with and mentoring less experienced web designers, efficiently sharing design work and coordinating it.
What skills and experience you will need:
- Portfolio demonstrating your workflow and end-to-end project approach rather than nice visuals of finished products
- Clear and concise communication style in English will be a must must
- Solid client presentation skills are essential both over phone and in person presenting in front of various sizes group of stakeholders
- 3+ years working experience in a UX Designer or Information Architect role with experience on web and mobile products/services and using responsive web design
- High proficiency in any prototyping tool
- Demonstrate pixel perfect design approach
- Bring strong design, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate business needs and user goals into user interfaces and flow.
- User research and usability testing experience
- Experience developing personas, flow diagrams and conceptual models
- Ability to work collaboratively and think creatively in an often unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Familiarity or eagerness to learn quickly tools like InVision, Marvel, Sketch, Zeplin, Principle and Framer.
What we offer you:
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- A chance to work with multinational Clients designing innovative products and services
- Unique opportunity to work in an established multinational agency (10 years on the market, 10+ nationalities, 40+ people)
- Latest and greatest apple equipment (laptop, phone, tablet)
- Latest software available on the market
- Generous training budget
- Relocation bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, nice coffee, good company
|Branża||Informatyka/Programowanie, Marketing/Reklama/Public Relations|
Praca z GoldenLine